ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2022 | Project Scientist & Assistant | www.nirt.res.in
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in NIRT has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B)
[Field Post], Project Assistant, Project Technical assistant. A total of 04 vacancies have been allotted for this work. The following posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis from willing eligible candidates for the below mentioned projects implemented by this institute as detailed thereon.
VENUE: ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN TUBERCULOSIS, NO.1, MAYOR SATHYMOORTHY ROAD, CHETPET, CHENNAI: 600031
Organization: -ICMR NIRT Chennai
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 04 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 16.06.2022
Selection process:- Interview
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1.Project Scientist B (Non-Medical- Bioinformatics) – 01 Vacancy
2.Project Technical Officer (Lab) – 02 Vacancies
3.Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – 01 Vacancy
1. Project Scientist B (Non-Medical- Bioinformatics) – 1st Class Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/Genomics/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Computer science/ Information Technology from a recognized university with 2 years of independent working experience in the development of computational whole genome sequence data analysis pipeline preferably in the command line based operating systems with various analytic programs and tools such as Perl/Python/R/MATLAB/Excel etc., OR 2nd class Master’s Degree in the above mentioned subjects with Ph.D from a recognized University.
2. Project Technical Officer (Lab) – Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized university with five years’ experience from a recognized institution. or Master’s degree in Life Science
3. Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Life Science
1. Project Scientist B (Non-Medical- Bioinformatics) – Not exceeding 35 years.
2. Project Technical Officer (Lab) – Not exceeding 30 years.
3. Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – Not exceeding 30 years.
Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government
Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other ICMR research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
1. Project Scientist B (Non-Medical- Bioinformatics) – Rs. 48,000/- + HRA Rs.6,300/-p.m.
2. Project Technical Officer (Lab) – Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
3. Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
Date of walk In Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for Interview.
How to apply:-
The Candidates should bring filled application form in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from websites www.nirt.res.in, www.icmr.nic.in at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
Along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form while reporting for walk-in written test/interview on the date and time mentioned above.
Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
Venue: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031
Time: 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (Walk-in written test/interview 11.00 AM onwards)