ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2021 | Project Technician
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in NIRT has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Project Technician III, Project Technician II and Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant. A total of 25 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 10.03.2020.
Organization: -ICMR NIRT
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 25 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Exam/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Technician III
• Project Technician II
• Project Technical Officer
• Project Assistant
• Applicants should passed in 12th/Diploma/Degree (Science / Epidemiology / Public Health) experience can apply for this job.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 30.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.17,000/- to Rs.32,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Exam /interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application is given in notification.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 10-03-2020.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Email.