ICAR – NDRI Recruitment 2021 | Senior Research Fellow
ICAR – National Dairy Research Institute has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow & Office Assistant. A total of 12 vacancy have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Email from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 16.06.2021 through Email along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -ICAR – National Dairy Research Institute
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 12 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date :- 16.06.2021
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job Location:- Karnal
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Young Professional – 02 Posts
• Senior Research Fellow – 06 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
• Office Assistant – 01 Post
• Young Professional – Graduate in any field of Agriculture Science/Allied Science & Post Graduate Degree in Animal Nutrition/Dairy Microbiology/Microbiology/animal Biochemistry/Bioinformatics
• Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate degree in any one of the following discipline:- Dairy Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/ Medical Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry with NET (CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR etc.) and GATE with 02 years of research experience in relevant field.
• Junior Research Fellow – Master’s degree in any one of the discipline subject: Animal Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physiology/Life Sciences from a recognized University. Candidate having post graduate degree in basic or Professional Sciences with 3 /4 years bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualified.
• Office Assistant – Graduate degree Commerce Desirable: Knowledge of computer, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Young Professional – 21 years to 45 years of age
• Senior Research Fellow – Upto 35 years of age
• Junior Research Fellow – Upto 35 years of age
• Office Assistant – 21 years to 45 years of age.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for more information.
• Young Professional – Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/-
• Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/-
• Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
• Office Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
• Applicants will be selected through interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• The interested candidates must submit their applications in prescribed format alongwith self attested scanned copies of the following documents on the e-mail address : [email protected] by 5-00P.M. of 16-06-2021.
• The applications received after this deadline will not be considered for interview being late applications.
• Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization Should submit “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
• The interested candidate should upload scanned copy of Original Degree Certificate as required in essential qualification (at least PDC as well as Marks sheet/Transcript for the Essential Qualification) should be uploaded failing which his/her application will not be considered for online interview.
• The experience will be counted in the relevant field after acquiring the basic minimum Qualifications.