ICAR – KVK Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
ICAR – Krishi Vigyan Kendra has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Programme Assistant (Lab Technician), Stenographer Grade III Posts. A total of 02 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 22.08.2022 through Online along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -ICAR – Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 02 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date :- 22.08.2022
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – 01
2. Stenographer Grade III – 01
1. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) –
1. Bachelors’ degree in Agriculture or any other branch of science/ social science relevant to agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Desirable: One year experience in the relevant field
2. Stenographer Grade III –
1. Essential – 12th Class Pass or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University. Professional efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer. Desirable : One year experience in the relevant field
1. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – 30 Years
2. Stenographer Grade III – 18 to 27 Years
1. Programme Assistant (Lab Technician) – Pay Level -6 (Starting Basic Pay Rs.35,400 (7 th CPC)
2. Stenographer Grade III – Pay Level -4 (Starting Basic Pay Rs.25,500(7th CPC)
How to apply:-
Applications should be submitted in the prescribed Proforma strictly typed/hand written.
Candidates before applying for the post must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria/ Essential Qualification/Age etc., Prescribed for the post. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage his/ her application/appointment will be cancelled.
No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ interview/ appointment.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit.
Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after the expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained & no correspondence in the regard will be made.