ICAR – IIRR Recruitment 2021 | Research Associate
ICAR – Indian Institute of Rice Research has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow , Technical Assistant. A total of 10 vacancy have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Email from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 30.04.2021 through Email along with required documents.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -ICAR – Indian Institute of Rice Research
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 10 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date :- 30.04.2021
Selection process:- Online Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job Location:- Telangana
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Research Associate – 01 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow – 05 Posts
• Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
• Research Associate (One Position)
Ph.D. in Agricultural Biotechnology/Plant breeding/Genetics/Biotechnology OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology/M.Sc. in any Life sciences with 5 years of minimum research experience in plant breeding, plant molecular biology and conducting the field experiments of agricultural crops preferably rice.
• Junior Research Fellow (Five positions)
1.P.G. in basic sciences (Biotechnology/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Botany) with three years’ bachelor’sdegree with NET qualification. Or
2.P.G. in professional sciences (M.Tech.Biotechnology/M.Sc. Biotechnology) with 3 years’ bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ master degree or 4 years’ bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ master degree. Or
3.P.G. in Agriculture sciences (Biotechnology/Genetics/Plant breeding/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Entomology/Pathology) with fouryears of bachelor’s degree and two years’ masterdegree Or
4.Ph.D. submitted in Agril. Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Natural sciences/Life Sciences/ Botany with experience in biotechnology.
• Technical Assistant ( Five Positions)
Degree in any life science/Diploma in Agriculture with good knowledge of field operations and computer applications.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• For SRF/JRF &Project Assistant/Technical Assistant/Lab Assistant: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
• For RA: 40 years for men and 45 years for women For YP I & II: Should have completed 21 years and maximum 45 years.
• Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates available
• Research Associate – Rs. 47000+24% HRA
• Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31000+24% HRA
• Technical Assistant – Rs.20,000 ( Consolidated)
• Applicants will be selected through Online interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed proforma to the e-mail address [email protected] latest by 30-4-2021along with the CV, self attested scanned copies of original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificates, publications, additional qualifications (if any) to be uploaded as a Single PDF File in the same order as mentioned here.
• After screening of the applications, the short listed candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email/mobile .
• Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.