IBPS 10,000+ Recruitment 2021 | Officer & Multipurpose Posts
Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Applications for these jobs are welcome online. Therefore, interested parties are requested to make their registrations immediately. There are 5076 posts for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 4206 posts for Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), 1060 posts for Officer Scale-II and 156 posts for Officer Scale-III. Those interested in applying for banking jobs should be between 18 and a maximum of 40 years of age. Must have Bachelor’s degree / MBA. Applicants for the Institute of Bank Employee Selection are to be selected through three methods namely Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Interested persons are requested to apply by 26.06.2021 as online registration for these jobs is to be held from today.
Organization: – IBPS
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 10,000+
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 26.06.2021
Selection Process:- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• 10,000+ vacancies have been allotted for the posts of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
1.Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5076
2.Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 4206
3.Officer Scale-II – 1060
4.Officer Scale-III – 156
• Must have passed one of the Bachelor’s degree / MBA degrees in work-related courses at government-licensed educational institutions. Also extra special if you have sufficient prior experience in the work.
• For more information download the notification.
• Applicants should have the following age limit on 01.06.2021
1.Officers – Minimum 18 to Max 40
2.Office Assistants – Minimum 18 to Max 28
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• All Applicants can access the official notification for more information on the basis of the three phase tests Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
How to apply: –
• All interested parties can apply through the online web address given below from 08.06.2021 to 26.06.2021.