Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Recruitment 2022 / Junior Engineer Assistant
Hindustan Fertilizer & Chemical Limited (HURL) has announced that it is currently filling vacancies for Non Executive posts. 390 vacancies have been allotted for this purpose. Talented individuals are invited to apply for this job. We also ask those who are interested in this work to read the details of this work in full and make their registration before the deadline.
Organization :- Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 390
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 24.05.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over INDIA
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Junior Engineer Assistant – 132 Vacancy
2. Engineer Assistant – 198 Vacancy
3. Junior Store Assistant – 03 Vacancy
4. Store Assistant – 09 Vacancy
5. Junior Lab Assistant – 18 Vacancy
6. Lab Assistant – 18 Vacancy
7. Junior Quality Assistant – 06 Vacancy
8. Quality Assistant – 06 Vacancy
Applicants for the above posts must have passed one of the B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / Diploma in a suitable course applicable for the job applied for in Government or Government recognized educational institutions.
As on 31.03.2022, the maximum age limit for the post of Junior Engineer Assistant, Junior Store Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant and Junior Quality Assistant is 30 years and applicants must not exceed 30 years of age.
Applicants applying for the above posts will be paid the following annual salary as on 31.03.2022, depending on their experience, as per the job and post selected.
1. Those with at least 05 years of experience will get Rs 4.1 lakh per annum.
2. Those with at least 10 years of experience will receive Rs 4.9 lakh per annum.
3. Those with at least 15 years of experience will receive Rs 5.8 lakh per annum.
Applicants for all the above posts will be directly selected through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Medical Test.
How to apply: –
Those who are interested in working for the Central Government can click on the link provided at the end of this post to receive and complete the online application and submit it by the closing date.