Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. HPCL invites applications from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for filling up of the following positions at Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through www.hindustanpetroleum.com under “Careers”. There are 186 posts available for above Posts. Last date for the above post is 21.05.2022.
Organization :- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies :- 186 Posts
Nature of work :- Permanent
Last date :- 21.05.2022
Selection Process :- Written Test/Interview
How to apply :- Online
Job location :- All Over India
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2021 | Web Developer
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Operations Technician – 94 Posts
2. Boiler Technician – 18 Posts
3. Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – 14 Posts
4. Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 17 Posts
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – 09 Posts
6. Lab Analyst – 16 Posts
7. Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – 18 Posts
1. Operations Technician – Diploma in Chemical Engineering
2. Boiler Technician – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate
3. Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg
6. Lab Analyst – B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
7. Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
Remuneration for all the above positions will be
minimum ₹ 55000/- per month on Cost to Company
Basis (Pay Scale ₹ 26000/– ₹ 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam. CTC includes VDA, HRA,Cafeteria Allowance, Post- Retirement benefits (PF, Gratuity and Superannuation Benefits) etc,. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 9 months.
1. Operations Technician – 18 to 25 Years
2. Boiler Technician – 18 to 25 Years
3. Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) – 18 to 25 Years
4. Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – 18 to 25 Years
5. Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) – 18 to 25 Years
6. Lab Analyst – 18 to 25 Years
7. Jr Fire & Safety Inspector – 18 to 25 Years.
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center.
Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes [email protected]%).
SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from
payment of application fee.
How to apply: –
Candidates are requested to read the complete
instructions hereunder before proceeding to the
1. The candidates need to apply online through
www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
2.Online Application will be accepted from 0000 hrs on 22-04-2022 till 2359 hrs on 21-05-2022.
3.Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
4.Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
5. Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard
copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.