High Court Recruitment notification 2021 | Assistant Programmer
The official announcement has been issued by Madras High Court to fill the vacancies of Assistant Programmer . Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 15.03.2021. candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online applications and bio data with prescribed format . There are 46 jobs available. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Employment Details:- (High Court Recruitment 2020)
Organization:- High Court,Madras
Job Type: -Tamilnadu Government
Vacancies: – 46
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.03.2020.
Selection Process:- Online Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Chennai
• Assistant Programmer – 46
• Qualifications for above post candidates should passed in Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science, Engineering, Medicine or relevant to the field can apply for this job.
• Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/-depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Written Test / Skill Test & Oral Test and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
• For UR/OBC/EWS candidates – RS.1000/-
• For SC/ST/PWD/Widow candidates – No Fees
• Candidates should make the payment via Online mode.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Online before 15.03.2021.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted.
• Call letter for Written Test / Skill Test send to applicants through mail or registered post.