Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment 2022 | 214 Technician Apprentice posts| http://boat-srp.com/
Heavy Vehicles Factory ,Avadi, Chennai [USER ID: STNTLC000004] [Unit of Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited] invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during September ‘2019, 2020 & 2021), hailing from Tamilnadu, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. Applicants who wish to apply for these jobs are requested to apply quickly and avail the benefits. Eligibility required to apply, application procedure etc. are given below.
Organization: – Heavy Vehicle Factory
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 214 Vacancies
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 05.07.2022
Selection process:-Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by online
Job Location:- Avadi
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
1. Mechanical Engineering – 50
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 10
3. Computer Science Engineering -19
4. Civil Engineering – 15
5. Automobile Engineering – 10
Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
1. Mechanical Engineering – 50
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 30
3. Computer Science Engineering – 07
4. Civil Engineering – 05
5. Automobile Engineering – 18
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
– A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.9000/- per month
2. Technician Apprentice Trainee – Rs.8000/- per month
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi, Chennai.
How to apply:-
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Please note: Please wait for atleast one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 :
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type “HEAVY VEHICLES FACTORY” and search
g. Click apply
h. Click apply again