GRKS Recruitment 2021 | District Co-ordinator
Gramin Rojgar Kalyan Sansthan has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of District Co-ordinator, Block Co-ordinator, Computer Operator, Block Surveyor . A total of 07 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 28.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :-Gramin Rojgar Kalyan Sansthan
Job Type: -Government of Tamilnadu
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 28.05.2021
Selection process:- Exam / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• District Co-ordinator – Per District 1 Post
• Block Co-ordinator Per Block 1 Post
• Computer Operator Per Block 1 Post
• Block Surveyor Per Block 4 Post
• District Co-ordinator – Graduation
• Block Co-ordinator – Graduation (Pass/Appearing)
• Computer Operator – (10+2) with Computer knowledge
• Block Surveyor – 10th Pass
• District Co-ordinator – 18-37 years
• Block Co-ordinator – 18-37 years
• Computer Operator – 18-37 years
• Block Surveyor – 18-37 years
• District Co-ordinator – Rs.16500/ to 19500/
• Block Co-ordinator – Rs.15000/ to 17500/
• Computer Operator – Rs.13500/ to 15500/
• Block Surveyor – Rs.12000/ to 14500/
• Candidates selected through Written Exam / Interview.
• Selected candidates only can receive a call letter from the Office.
How to apply: –
• 1.Go to our website https://grks.org/ Then click on “Apply now” button and select your state.
• 2.Fill your general details “like name, father’s/mother’s name,DOB,mobile number, e-mail address with pin code etc” and submit to next, now you get registered and Application number/password generated which will be sent to your mobile & mail id for future login.
• 3.Fill your educational/academic record properly and go next for photo & signature upload.
• 4.Upload your photo and signature in jpg/PNG file .for uploading it first choose file then click on upload button for uploading. After uploading go next for choose your post and select your post and submit it .now you will be entered in final steps i.e payment.
• 5.Make payment here automatic payment gateway present where you may pay by any method like credit/debit card or Net Banking or UPI etc. after successful payment your application has been completed and a confirmation message will be sent on your mobile and mail id .
• 6. Print your successfully completed application form with fee receipt along with.