Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist
The Official Announcement has been issued by Gandhigram Rural Institute to fill the vacancies of Pharmacist, Guest / Part-Time Teachers / Temporary Teaching Assistants / Assistant Professor. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 30.04.2021. Applicants should attend direct interview along with required documents. Interview avenue is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Gandhigram Rural Institute
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 30.04.2021
Job location:- Dindicul
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Guest / Part-Time Teachers
• Temporary Teaching Assistants
• Assistant Professor
• D. Pharm / B.Pharm from recognized University or Institution.
• Registered with State Pharmacy Council.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in relevant field.
• Master’s Degree with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST and OBC category (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned subject with M.Phil., Ph.D. and or SET/NET/SLET.
• For more information download the notification.
• Age limit less than 30 years.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• The monthly salary for the above posts will be Rs.7,700/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job invited through Direct Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• The application download link given below.
• The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
• The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars interview without fail.
• The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
• The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.