Federal Bank Recruitment 2022 / Bank man Posts
An advertisement has been issued to fill the vacancies in the Federal Bank. In this job announcement Bank man has allotted various vacancies that are for job. We have provided all the information about this work simply in this post. Those interested are invited to apply.
Organization :- Federal Bank
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 30.04.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Various vacancies have been allotted for the post of Bank man published by the Federal Reserve Bank.
1. Candidates should have passed Standard Xth / SSC / equivalent examination but not passed Graduation.
2.Place of Domicile – The place of domicile of the candidate should be located within the same district of notified Branch / Office (OR) within 20 km from notified Branch / Office.
3. Knowledge in Computer Operations – Candidates should have adequate knowledge in Microsoft Office and should have undergone at least a one-month (basic / foundation) training programme in MS Office.
4. Nationality – Candidates shall be a citizen of India.
5. Others – Preference will be given to the candidates holding a valid Driving Licence.
1. Candidates should not be, below 18 years of age & above 20 years. Candidates should be born in between 01.01.2002 and 01.01.2004 (both dates inclusive).
2. Age Relaxation – The following categories are eligible for relaxation up to a maximum of 5 years in upper age limit. Such candidates should have been born in between 01.01.1997 and 01.01.2004. Candidates who have worked in any of the Branches / Offices of Federal Bank as temporary Bank man / Driver. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category.
1. Presently the starting Basic Pay (applicable to Bank man) is `14500 in the scale of pay Rs.14500-500/4-16500-615/5-19575-740/4-22535- 870 / 3 – 25145 – 1000 / 3 – 28145 + 9 stagnation increments.
2. The selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA, Health Insurance and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Personal Interview
Application fees can be paid online only through the payment gateway, using a Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an E-Receipt will be generated with the payment details.
1. General / Others – Rs.250 / –
2. SC / ST – Rs.50 / –
How to apply: –
Those interested in this banking job should fill up and submit the applications on the official site. The last date to apply for this job is 30.04.2022.