Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022 / Social Security Officer
Employee State Insurance Corporation has issued a notice to fill the vacancies. The announcement said that the post of Social Security Officer / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent is vacant and a total of 93 posts have been allotted for this post. Applications are invited online from those who are qualified and qualified for the job. Details about eligibility, age limit, salary and application procedure are compiled below in detail.
Organization :- Employee State Insurance Corporation
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 93
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 12.04.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 93 posts have been allotted for the vacant posts of Employee State Insurance Corporation Social Security Officer / Manager Gr-II / Superintendent.
1. The applicant is required to have completed a Degree from any government or government recognized college / university.
2. Applicant should have Computer Knowledge.
1. Applicant is required to be between 21 years of age and maximum of 27 years of age as on 12.04.2022.
2. Age relaxation from 3 years to 15 years is also offered. See notice for more information on this.
Applicants selected for this job will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 44,900 / – to Rs. 1,42,400 / – as per Pay Level 7.
The applicant will be selected in the following manner.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
1. Applicants should pay an application fee of Rs.250 / – if they are SC / ST / PWD / working personnel, women, ex-servicemen.
2. Other persons have to pay an application fee of Rs.500 / -.
How to apply: –
Applicants interested in applying can register their application through the website link given at the end of the edition. Applicant should apply by 12.04.2022 last day. Applications received after the last day will not be accepted.