Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Technical Officer
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Technical Officer. A total of 04 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by direct interview from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should attend the interview which is scheduled from 17.06.2021 to 19.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 04 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Interview date:-17.06.2021 to 19.06.2021
Selection process:- Direct Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Technical Officer – 04 posts
• A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the following areas:
• a) Basic Networking Concepts.
• b) TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
• c) Operating System – RHEL, Windows server.
• d) Router configuration and other networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP.
• e) Knowledge in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
• f) Knowledge in the field of RF Communication / IT Hardware & Software / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Network.
• g) Knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring etc
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 30.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.23,000/-.
• The selection will be based on performance in interview.
• ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/increase/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
How to apply:-
• Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in.
• The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted between 0900 hrs.,to 1100 hrs.,on 17.06.2021 at the respective selection venue indicated above.
• The eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc.
• One set of self-attested photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.