Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Junior Artisan
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Scientific Assistant-A & Junior Artisan. A total of 45 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 15.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 45 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Trade Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – 06
• Junior Artisan on Contract – 39
• Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – First Class B.Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC/12th/Intermediate with MPC/PCM background only. OR First class 3 yrs. diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC/12th along with First class vocational course of 2 yrs. from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
• Junior Artisan on Contract – (i) For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic) Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC/12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. OR Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation. OR Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant)/NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 25 years.
• 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years relaxation for PwD category.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – Rs.20,984/-
• Junior Artisan on Contract – Rs.19,064/-
• Applicants will be selected through Written Test/Document verification/Trade Test.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 10:00 hrs. at the venue with duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned above and recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only).
• Entire selection process likely to take 1-2 days. Accordingly, out station candidates may require to make their own arrangements to stay at Mysore.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/Document verification/Trade Test.