ECIL Recruitment 2022 | 11 Lower Division Clerk Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel for the posts of LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK (WG-III) at Headquarter in Hyderabad, various Zonal Offices and Project sites spread across India. The details of vacancies and other relevant information are as given below:
Organization: -Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 11 Vacancies
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.06.2022
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Electronics Corporation of India has announced that there are vacancies for Lower Division clerk.
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) – 11 Vacancies
Light Vehicle Driver – 04 Vacancies
The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation
The qualification is relaxed to passed in Graduation with typewriting speed 25 wpm for SC/ST candidates.
Light Vehicle Driver (LVD) – The applicant should have Matriculation/SSC with a valid Driving License for light and heavy motors vehicles. The candidates should possess minimum 3-year experience of driving light and heavy motors vehicle and should have knowledge of Motor Mechanism (able to remove minor defects in vehicle) as on the last date of submission of online application
Age Relaxation shall be allowed up to 40 years for those Contract labours (including fixed term employees) with desirable qualification who have worked/ are working in ECIL. The resultant
additional relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will also be allowed on this account.
Age: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The upper age limit is further relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) and 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. Ex-servicemen are eligible for age relaxation for the service rendered in Defence plus three years
The selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.21250 / – for PRT work and Rs.26250 / – for TGT job as per the post selected.
1)The selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e Written test and skill test. No interview shall be conducted.
2) The weightage for Written Test & skill test is 50:50 respectively and 60% in overall for selection of candidates.
3) All eligible candidates shall be called for written test however, for skill test candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:4 based on the performance in written test.
4) Equal Nos of candidates shall be kept in panel and the panel will be valid for a period of 6 Months from the date of its approval.
General candidates (UR)/EWS/OBC are required to pay a fee of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as Application Fee.
In case of any mistake made by the candidate on payment, Application Fee will not be paid back under any circumstances.
How to apply:-
1) Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > e-Recruitment for advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 25.06.2022 (14.00 hrs.).
2) After completing on-line application process, the candidate is assigned a system generated application number to be used for any future reference.
3) Candidate is required to take the printout of registered on-line application form which will be available up to last date for On-line registration.
4) The candidate must sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4X3 cm) and bring the self-attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & PwD (if any) along with copy of fee remittance invariably at the time of document verification before the skill test.
5) Candidate must upload Photo & Signature (both are in ‘jpeg’ format only) as per the following specifications: Photograph must be a formal & recent colour passport size (4X3 Cm.) with blue background only. Size of the Photograph & Signature should be less than 100kb & 50kb respectively