ECHS Recruitment 2021 | Dental Officer
Ex- Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme to fill the vacancies of Officer-in-Charge & Dental Officer . It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 04.06.2021. Eligible and Interested Applicants should send applications by registered post only. There are 02 vacancy available at all over india. The filled Application send to address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:-Ex- Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme
Job Type: -Government Job
Vacancies: – 02 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 04.06.2021
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Officer-Incharge-Polytechnic – 01
• Dental Officer – 01
• Officer-Incharge-Polytechnic -Any Graduate can apply
• Dental Officer – Applicants should complete BDS can apply.
• Officer-Incharge-Polytechnic – Upto 62 years
• Dental Officer – Upto 65 years
• Officer-Incharge-Polytechnic – Rs.75,000/-
• Dental Officer – Rs.75,000/-.
• The selection of applicants shall be based on Interview.
• Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
How to apply: –
• For terms and conditions, application forms, remuneration, visit our website http://www.echs.gov.in (CONTRACTUAL STAFF) or contact Stn HQ ECHS AFAC, Red Fields Coimbatore at Tele No 0422-2224114 & Mob No 8903299437 (0800-1400 hrs on Monday to Friday)
• Applications with self attested copies of certificates, testimonials, experience, as applicable and PP size Photograph (one pasted on application and two extra) should reach at Sin HQ Red Fields Coimbatore-18 on or before 04 Jun 2021 ECHS,
• Interview for the eligible candidates will be conducted on 10 Jun 2021 at 0900hrs Candidates are to bring all original documents at the time of the interview. Ability to converse in English, Tamil & Computer Knowledge is desired
• No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.