E.S College of Nursing Recruitment 2021 | Associate Professor
The Official notification released by E.S College of Nursing to fill the vacancies of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Nursing Tutor, Stenographer/ Office Staff & Librarian. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 07.06.2021. Eligible and Interested Applicants should send applications by registered post only. The filled Application send to address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:-E.S College of Nursing
Job Type: -Government Job
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 07.06.2021
Selection Process:-Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Associate Professor
• Assistant Professor
• Nursing Tutor
• Stenographer/ Office Staff
• Nursing Tutor – B.Sc./ P.B.B.Sc./ M.Sc. Nursing
• Stenographer/ Office Staff – Any Degree with Typing & Shorthand certified.
• Librarian – Any Degree with MLIS completion
• Associate Professor/Assistant Professor – M.Sc. Nursing
• Candidates should have proper experience in the Teaching Field.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those have a minimum 18 years of age can apply.
• The salary for the above posts will be depend upon the work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through walk in Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or Mail.
How to apply: –
• The application download link given below.
• The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
• The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars interview without fail.
• The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
• E.S College of Nursing reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.