DSSC Recruitment 2022 Lower Division Clerk Posts
Defense Services Staff College (DSSC) has now issued a notification to fill the vacant posts. It has been said that a total of 12 posts have been allotted for Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Service, Multi Tasking Staff. Applications from eligible persons are to be received till 28.10.2022. So Eligible and interested persons are advised to apply and avail this job before last date.
Organization: – DSSC
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 12
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 28.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
2. Civilian Motor Service – 03 Posts
3. Multi Tasking Staff – 05 Posts
Candidates who have passed 10th class or 12th class from government or government recognized school / educational institutions are eligible to apply for this DSSC institute jobs.
Candidates applying for these jobs should be within the following age limit as on 28.10.2022.
1. Lower Division Clerk & Civilian Motor Service – 18 years to 27 years
2. Multi Tasking Staff – 18 years to 25 years and up to age.
1. For Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Service posts, according to the pay scale of Level – 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-,
2. Multi Tasking Staff will be given a monthly salary of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- according to the pay scale of Level – 1.
Eligible persons for these jobs will be selected and hired through Written Test and Skill/Physical Test.
How to apply: –
Eligible and interested candidates to apply for these jobs should download and fill the application form under the official notification and post it to the address given below before the last date (28.10.2022).
Defence Services Staff College,
Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231, Tamil Nadu.
Wellington Lab Technician Notification