District Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Posts
Applications are invited from eligible persons to work full time on contract basis for a period of Two Years in “ LEGAL AID DEFENSE COUNSEL SYSTEM“dealing exclusively with Legal Aided matter in Criminal Cases , proposed to be established in the District Legal Services Authority, 8 Districts . Details of the name of the Post and number of requirement are given below;
Organization: – District Legal Services Authority
Job Type: – Tamil Nadu Govt
Vacancies: – 50+
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 27.07.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Chief legal Aid Defense Counsel
2. Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel
3. Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel
5. Receptionist-Data Entry Operator(Typist)
6. Office Assistant
7. Office Peon(Munshi/Attendant)
1. Chief legal Aid Defense Counsel:-
Qualification: Practice in Criminal law for at least 10 years, Excellent oral and written communication skills. Through understanding of ethical duties of a defense counsel, Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others with capability to lead, Must have handle at least 30 criminal trials in Sessions Court, Knowledge of computer system, preferable.
2. Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel:-
Qualification: Practice in Criminal law for at least 7 years, Excellent understanding of criminal law, Excellent oral and written communication skills, Through understanding of ethical duties of defense counsel,
Ability at work effectively and efficiently with others, Must have handle at least 20 criminal trials in Sessions Court, IT Knowledge with proficiency in work.
3. Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel:-
Qualification: Practice in criminal law from 1 to 3 years. Good oral and written communication skills. Thorough understanding of ethical duties of defense counsel, Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others, Excellent writing and research skills, IT knowledge with proficiency in work.
Qualification: Graduation of Any degree, Basic word processing skills and the ability to operate computer. Typing speed of 40 WPM, Ability to take dictation and entering data. File maintenance and processing knowledge.
5. Receptionist-Data Entry Operator(Typist):-
Qualification: Graduation in Any degree, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Word processing abilities, The ability to work telecommunication system (Telephones, Fax, Machines, switchboards etc.,), Proficiency with good typing speed.
Qualification: Pass 8th Standard, Ability in cleaning and to do hospitality related works.
1. Chief legal Aid Defense Counsel – Rs. 90,000/-
2. Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel – Rs. 60,000/-
3. Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel – Rs. 30,000/-
4. Office Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
5. Receptionist – Data Entry Operator – Rs.15,000/-
6. Office Peon(Munshi/Attendant) – Rs. 14,000/-
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview after scrutinizing the applications.
2. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the short listed candidates.
3. Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
How to apply: –
1. The standard form of application annexed with this notification shall be used for apply the post along with two number of passport photographs and the applicants shall enclose self-attested photocopies of educational qualificationalong with experience certificate.
2. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copy of certificates and all other supportive documents should be submitted in person (or) by post onor before 25.07.2022, 5:00 p.m. to the following address:-
“CHAIRMAN/PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, District Legal Services Authority, ADR Building,Integrated District Court Campus, Lakshmipuram , Theni-625 523.
3. Super scribe the envelope as ‘’Application for the post of ……. in Legal Aid Defense Counsel System (LADCS ) in DLSA , Theni.