CUTN Recruitment 2021 | Project Fellow
The Official Announcement has been issued by Department of Material Science School of Technology in Central University of Tamilnadu to fill the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship / Project Fellow. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 15.06.2021. Applicants should apply through Email. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Central University of Tamilnadu
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.06.2021
Selection Process:-Shortlist / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email.
Job location:- IUAC, New Delhi.
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellowship / Project Fellow – 01 Post
• Applicants should complete First class in M.Sc. / M.Phil. (Physics/Applied Physics) / M. Tech (Materials Science) *with NET/GATE preferred .
• For more information download the notification.
• As per the norms of DST-SERB, Government of India.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon the work nature.
• People for this job invited through Shortlist/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• Interested and eligible candidates may apply with their biodata along with attested copies of certificates to the following address by post (or e-mail) on or before 15th June, 2021.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview.
• Receiver Address :- Dr. K. Sethuraman (Principal Investigator) Associate Professor Department of Material Science School of Technology Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur – 610 005 Tamil Nadu, INDIA e-mail: [email protected] .