CSIR – NML Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant
CSIR – NML National Metallurgical Laboratory has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist . A total of 18 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 28.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -CSIR – NML National Metallurgical Laboratory
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 18 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Shortlisting / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- Jamshedpur
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Scientist – 10
• Senior Scientist _ 06
• Principal Scientist – 02
• Scientist – experience in industry/research OR Ph.D.in Metallurgical/ Materials Engg.
• Senior Scientist – M.Tech./M.E. in Metallurgical/ Materials Engg. with 03 years of relevant experience in industry/research Or PhD in Metallurgical/ Materials /Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
• Principal Scientist – Ph.D in Materials/ Metallurgical Engineering with 3 years of Post-doctoral relevant experience
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Scientist – 32 years
• Senior Scientist – 37 years
• Principal Scientist – 40 years
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Scientist – Rs 90,000/- approx
• Senior Scientist – Rs 1,05,000/- approx
• Principal Scientist – Rs 1,17,000/- approx
• Applicants will be selected through Short Listing / Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS will be accepted. The link for ONLINE APPLICATION will be available on CSIR-NML’s website www.nmlindia.org from 09:00 Hrs of 29-05-2021 to 17:00 Hrs of the 28-06-2021.
• After submission of their ONLINE APPLICATION, Applicants are requested to take a printout.
• The printout of ONLINE APPLICATION duly signed , along with self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, Re-print of publications, documentary proof in support of date of birth, community/category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD etc.), if applicable, and applicable fee of Rs. 100.00 in the form of Demand Draft favouring THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur 831007 Jharkhand, so as to reach on or before 13-07-2021.
• The Advertisement Number and Post Code must be clearly indicated on the top of the envelope containing the application.
• Candidates belonging to PWD categories, women candidates and departmental candidates (from CSIR Laboratories /Institutes) need not pay any application fee.
• (i) ‘Candidate’s Name (ii) Application number and (iii) ‘Post Code Applied for’ must be filled up on the back side of Demand Draft.
• Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment of selection process.