CSIR – CLRI Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant
CSIR – CLRI (Central Leather Research Institute) has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Project Assistant . A total of 01 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Email from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 25.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -CSIR – Central Leather Research Institute
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Online Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Assistant – 01 Post
• Project Assistant – B.Sc with Chemistry as one major subject from recognized University/ Institute
• Desirable: Candidates having 1st class with minimum one year experience in chemical testing work preferably in Leathers, leather chemicals and wastewater will be given preference
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should not exceeds maximum 50.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.20,000/- + HRA.
• Applicants will be selected through Online Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc., may fill the attached application form and along with enclosures forward to [email protected] on or before 25-05-2021.
• Any application form received after 25-05-2021 will not be considered.
• The date and time of virtual interview will be notified in CLRI website in due course.
• After scheduling the virtual Interview, candidates will be contacted through mobile numbers and e-mail IDs provided by them in application form only.