CPRI Recruitment 2021 | Stenographer | Assistant | Online Application
A new announcement has been made in order to fill the vacancies in the Central Electrical Research Institute, which is controlled by the Central Government. The notice states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the Assistant, Stenographer and other positions. So interested applicants can apply by getting the relevant information through our website.
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 05.04.2021
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply By Online
Job location:- All over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• A total of 23 vacancies have been announced for Assistant, Stenographer and various other posts.
• Engineering Assistant – Must have passed Diploma in any one course.
Technician – Must have passed ITI in any one course.
Assistant & Stenographer Grade – Must have a degree from an accredited college.
MTS Grade – Passed 10th class is sufficient.
• For more information download the notification.
• Maximum age should not exceed 48 years. Age details for each assignment can be found through our website.
• Candidates will be paid a minimum salary of Rs. 18,000 / – to a maximum of Rs. 1,12,400 / -.
• Applicants will be selected through MCQ Test / Skill Test / Stenography Test / Trade Test / Document Verification. For more information access the official notification.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for these jobs through the online website address given below 05.04.2021.