Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2021 | Chief Coconut Development Officer
The Official Announcement has been issued by Coconut Development Board to fill the vacancies of Chief Coconut Development Officer. It is permanent Job.There are 06 vacancies available for this job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 04.07.2021. Applicants should send applications through posts. Apply Download Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Coconut Development Board
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 06 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 04.07.2021
Selection Process:- Deputation
How to apply:- Apply by Posts
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chief Coconut Development Officer – 06 Posts
• Masters’ Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Plant Sciences of a recognized University or equivalent.
• Knowledge of all aspects of coconut cultivation, marketing and processing so as to be able to advise the Board on the implementation of suitable development programmes.
• Ten years’ experience in Agricultural Research/ Development/ Extension/ Processing/ Marketing work with particular reference to coconut.
• For more information download the notification.
• Candidates should be the between age of 18 years to 56 years old can apply for above Job.
• The monthly salary for above Job will be Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- depend upon a work nature.
• Candidates selected through Deputation.
• Selected candidates only can receive a call letter from the Office.
How to apply: –
• Application (three copies) in the given proforma, along with the complete and up-to-date confidential report dossiers (Photocopies of the CRs are to be got attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India)
• Integrity Certificate of eligible officers, who ccould be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to the Under Secretary (MIDH), Horticulture Division, Room No.339, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers’ Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001.
• Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News