Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 481 Management Trainee Posts
Coal India Limited has released a new job notification. It has been informed that the vacant positions of 481 Management Trainee (MT) Posts are to be filled. Below we have compiled the complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job. Interested candidates are advised to apply by 07.08.2022.
Organization: – Coal India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 481
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 07.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Anywhere in India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. MT – Personnel & HR
2. MT – Environment
3. MT – Materials Management
4. MT – Marketing & Sales
5. MT – Community Development
6. MT – Legal
7. MT – Public Relations
8. MT – Company Secretary
1. MT – Personnel & HR:-
Qualification: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR(Major) from recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
2. MT – Environment :-
Qualification: Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
3. MT – Materials Management:-
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
4. MT – Marketing & Sales:-
Qualification: Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
5. MT – Community Development:-
Qualification: Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognized University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognized University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/Rural & Tribal Development.
6. MT – Legal:-
Qualification: Graduate in Law of 3 years / 5 years’ duration from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
7. MT – Public Relations:-
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
8. MT – Company Secretary:-
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute having acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI. Preference will be given to those candidates who have worked in a listed company.
1. The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
1. Computer Based Online Tests (Paper-I & Paper-II)
2. Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME)
Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – Rs..180/- totaling Rs.1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only). SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode for payment of application fee. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
How to apply: –
Eligible and skilled persons for this job should click on the below website link and go to the official site and fill and submit the given online applications for this job.