CISF Recruitment 2022 Head Constable & Other Posts
Central Industrial Security Force has released a new notification for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancies. It is reported that a total of 540 vacancies have been allocated for this work. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – CISF
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 540
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 25.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – 122 Posts
2. Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418 posts
1. Candidates who wish to apply for this job must have passed 12th standard from a government or government recognized educational institution.
2. It is stated that you should be able to type 35 characters per minute in English Typing and 30 characters per minute in Hindi Typing.
The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for this job is 18 and the maximum age is 25. Please visit the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-)
2. Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-)
Candidates interested in applying for this job will be selected through Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation, Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT), Skill Test & Medical Examination. For more details visit the official notification.
An application fee of Rs.100 has been fixed for others except SC, ST, Ex-servicemen (ESM).
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get and fill the application form on the official site and apply online from 26.09.2022 onwards. Applications received after 25.10.2022 will not be entertained.