CIPET Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Professor
Central Petrochemical Engineering Technology has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Apprentice. A total of various vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 21.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :-Central Petrochemical Engineering Technology
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Short List / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Professor Grade III
• Assistant Professor Grade II
• Assistant Professor Grade I
• Applicants for above job should complete B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/P.hd in (Chemical Engineering / Plastics Engineering & Technology).
• For more information download the notification.
• Age limit for the application should not exceed 60 years of age can apply.
• Assistant Professor Grade III – Rs.45,000/-
• Assistant Professor Grade II – Rs.55,000/-
• Assistant Professor Grade I – Rs.65,000/-
• Candidates selected through Written Exam / Interview.
• Selected candidates only can receive a call letter from the Office.
How to apply: –
• Applicants download the application from the Notification and take printout.
• The Hardcopy of Applicants should be filled with applicants personal details.
• The filled application send through Post receiver address mentioned in the Notification.
• Only selected candidates can attend the Interview.