Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022 Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Posts
The notification issued by the Chennai Port Trust has informed that the vacant posts are to be filled. In this notification, it is mentioned that the vacant posts of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer and Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer are to be filled. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for these jobs are requested to apply quickly and get benefited. All the job details like Education, Age, Salary are compiled below for easy understanding of everyone.
Organization: – Chennai Port Trust
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 08
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 25.08.2022 & 26.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Chennai Port Trust has allocated 02 posts for Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer and 06 posts for Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer.
1. Candidates who have CA Degree from Government or Government recognized Colleges / Universities or Member of Institute Of Charted Accounts Of India / Institute Of Cost and Works Accounts of India can also apply for the post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer.
2. Candidates who have B.E / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical, Electrical related courses from government or government recognized colleges / universities can apply for the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer.
1. Candidates applying for these jobs should preferably have at least 12 years of work experience in related fields in government organizations.
The age limit of the candidates applying for the above jobs has been decided by CPT as maximum 42 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates who are selected and hired for these jobs will be paid a minimum monthly salary of Rs.80,000/- to a maximum of Rs.2,20,000/-.
It has been informed that the candidates applying for the Chennai Port Trust job will be selected as per Composite Method and Government norms.
How to apply: –
1. Those who are interested and able to apply for this government job can register their application through the below website link.
2. Then fill the application form under the official notification and attach the copy of necessary certificates by speed post to the address mentioned in the notification and reach it within the last days.