Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Chief Engineer
Chennai Port Trust has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Chief Engineer, Secretary and Deputy chief accounts officer. A total of 04 vacancy have been allotted for above posts . Applications are therefore welcome by Post or Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 05.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Chennai Port Trust
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 04 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post / Online
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chief Engineer
• Deputy chief accounts officer
• Applicants should complete Degree/ Engineering from recognized university/Institute can apply for above posts.
• Applicants should have proper experience in related field.
• For more information download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be between 40 and maximum 55.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application download link is given below.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 05-06-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Post.