Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 | General Manager
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of General Manager, Assistant General Manager (Safety), Assistant General Manager (Legal), Assistant General Manager(QA/QC), Deputy General Manager(Finance & Accounts). A total of 08 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 04.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 08 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview / Medical Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• General Manager – 03
• Assistant General Manager(Safety) – 01
• Assistant General Manager(Legal) – 01
• Assistant General Manager(QA/QC) – 01
• Deputy General Manager(Finance & Accounts) – 02
• General Manager – Must be a B. E / B. Tech (Civil) graduate from a recognized Institute. Should possess minimum 23 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects like Major Bridge Constructions with Highways / Railways and Metro Rail Project, out of 23 years of experience, minimum of 5-8 years of experience exclusively in Metro constructions / deep excavation support systems are essential.
• Assistant General Manager(Safety) – Must possess B.E / B. Tech in Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum one year PG / Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Board of Technical Education / other recognized Institution.
• The candidate should have minimum of 17 years of post-qualification experience in the following fields. Out of 17 years of experience, he / she should possess minimum of 5 years of experience in Metro Construction / Major Infrastructure Projects.
• Assistant General Manager(Legal) – Must be a graduate in Law from a recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Should possess minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in handling legal matters in a PSU or in a Company in private sector having a minimum annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore. (The candidate should submit recent financial year documentary proof along with the application to establish that the PSU / Company has an annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore or more). Relevant experience in Govt. sector or major Law Firms will also be considered.
• Assistant General Manager(QA/QC) – Must possess BE / B. Tech in Civil engineering from a recognized Institute / University. Should have minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in the following field and out of 17 years of experience, minimum 5 years of Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) experience in Metro Railway / Large Infrastructure / Construction projects are essential. Additional Certificates / Diploma in Quality related to Civil works will be an added advantage.
• Deputy General Manager(Finance & Accounts) – Should be a Graduate from a reputed Institute / University and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He / She should possess minimum of 13 years of post qualification experience in executive grade in the relevant field in a PSU or a Govt. Sector or in a Listed Company.
• General Manager – Maximum 50 years
• Assistant General Manager(Safety) – Maximum 47 years
• Assistant General Manager(Legal) – Maximum 47 years
• Assistant General Manager(QA/QC) – Maximum 47 years
• Deputy General Manager(Finance & Accounts) – Maximum 40 years
• General Manager – Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.1,90,000/-
• Assistant General Manager(Safety) – Rs.1,20,000/-
• Assistant General Manager(Legal) – Rs.1,20,000/-
• Assistant General Manager(QA/QC) – Rs.1,20,000/-
• Deputy General Manager(Finance & Accounts) – Rs.90,000/-
• The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by medical examination.
• The selection process will judge the candidate on different facets like knowledge, skills, comprehension, attitude, aptitude and physical fitness.
How to apply:-
• Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting “Employment Notification No.” and “Post applied for” in the application form.
• Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
• Name of the “post applied for” should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
• Candidates who fulfill the above requirement should submit duly filled application form as per attached format in hardcopy along with prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate, community certificate and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the following address on or before 04.06.2021. Prescribed application form must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers addressed to
JOINT GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107