Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of AGM / JGM (Finance & Accounts) . A total of 01 vacancy have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by registered post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 22.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Test / Interview / Deputation
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• AGM / JGM (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
• i) Should be in SG grade /IRAS Group-A Officer with minimum of 15 years / 17 years (JGM/AGM) of experience in finance and accounts related works.
• iii) Preferably 05 years of experience of working in Accounting, Taxation, Legal Matters, Fund Management, Finance concurrence and vetting and Budget matters. Preference will be given to the Officer having experience in works and tender matters.
• 47 years for AGM
• 45 years for JGM
• (Age will be relaxed for deserving candidates)
• (i) The deputationist shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organization. Additionally, deputation allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay each will be paid.
• (ii) Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre IDA pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and Cafeteria Allowances of 20% of Basic Pay.
• Applicants will be selected through deputation.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Application in the prescribed format as attached below along with the following documents should be routed through proper channel to CMRL.
• i. Application Form ii. Date of Birth Proof: Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate iii. Copy of proof of Educational Qualifications. iv. Copy of Experience Certificate v. Copy of Community Certificate vi. Other relevant certificates (if any) vii. Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant viii. Vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate as per the pro-forma attached.
• Depending on the requirement, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
• The last date for receipt of application is 22.06.2021.
• Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
• Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
• Email queries may be addressed to “[email protected]”
• The forwarding authority should send the application form along with the above mentioned documents to the below mentioned address: – Joint General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.