Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2022
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has released an employment notification recently. It has been informed that the vacant posts of GM, JGM & DGM are to be filled. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for this job. We have compiled the complete details about this task below. Aspirants can apply and benefit.
Organization: – Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 03
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 24.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the recent notification, total 3 vacancies have been allotted for GM, JGM & DGM job.
1. GM (P&BD) – 1 Posts
2. JGM (Design) / DGM (Design) – 2 posts
1. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of General Manager must have passed any degree from a government or government recognized university or educational institution.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of General Manager must have passed B.E / B.Tech (Civil) from Government or Government recognized University or Institution.
1. The seniority of the candidates is fixed on the basis of work.
2. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for GM (P&BD) job is 55.
3. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for JGM (Design) job is 43 years.
4. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the post of DGM (Design) is 40.
It has been informed that the selected candidates will be paid monthly salary based on the work.
1. GM (P&BD) – Rs. 2,25,000/-
2. JGM (Design) – Rs.1,25,000/-
3. DGM (Design) – Rs.90,000/-
Interested candidates will be selected through interview and medical examination.
1. SC/ST Candidates – Rs.50/-
2. Others – Rs.300/-
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site, fill it and apply online and send it to the official address. Applications received after 24.09.2022 will not be entertained.