Chengalpattu Social Welfare and Women Empowerment Recruitment 2022
Chengalpattu Department of Social Welfare and Women’s Rights has released a new job notification. It has been informed that the vacant posts of Case Worker, Senior Counselor will be filled. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply before the closing date.
Organization: – Social Welfare and Women Empowerment
Job Type:- TN Govt
Vacancies: – 10
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 10.08.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Chengalpattu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the published notification, a total of 10 vacancies have been allotted for Senior Counselor, Case Worker, IT Admin, Security Guard, Multi-Purpose Helper.
1. Senior Counselor – 1 Posts
2. Case Worker – 5 Posts
3. IT Admin – 1 Posts
4. Security Guard – 2 posts
5. Multi-Purpose Helper – 1 Posts
1. The educational qualification of the candidates is determined based on the job.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Senior Counselor must have passed Masters Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology/ Counseling Psychology from a Government or Government recognized university or educational institution.
3. Candidates who want to apply for the job of Case Worker should have passed Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology/ Development Management from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
4. Candidates who wish to apply for the job of IT Admin should have passed Diploma in Computers/ IT, Degree from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
For details about the age limit of the candidates who want to apply for this job, please visit the official notification.
It has been informed that the selected applicants will be paid on the basis of performance.
1. Senior Counselor – Rs. 20,000/-
2. Case Worker – Rs. 15,000/-
3. IT Admin – Rs. 18,000/-
4. Security Guard – Rs. 10,000/-
5. Multi-Purpose Helper – Rs. 6,400
It has been informed that the candidates who want to apply for this job will be selected through interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and send it to the official address. Applications received after 10.08.2022 will not be accepted.
Address: District Social Welfare Office, CRC Center Building, Panchayat Union Primary School Complex, 85 Alappakkam, Chengalpattu-603003.