CGWB Recruitment 2022 26 Staff Car Driver Posts
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Central Region, N.S. Building, Opp. Old VCA, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 invites applications for recruitment of 26 posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Group-‘C’ (Ministerial, Non-Gazetted), temporary but likely to continue in Central Ground Water, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. Applications may be submitted in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE), GROUP-‘C’ (MINISTERIAL, NON-GAZETTED)” Post addressed to the Regional Director on the above address by registered / speed post to reach on or before 30 days of publication date of advertisement. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:-
Organization: – CGWB
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 26
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.08.2022 @ 05.00 PM
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Staff Car Driver – 26 Vacancies
1. Staff Car Driver:-
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
(ii) Possess driving license for Heavy Vehicles.
(iii) Three years experience of driving heavy vehicle.
(iv) Knowledge of motor mechanism and
(v) Ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers.
1. Staff Car Driver – 18 – 27 years
Note:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt.
1. Staff Car Driver – Level (Rs.19,900 – 63,200) in Pay Matrix
1. Written Test
How to apply: –
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the above requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply. If already in Government Service may apply through proper channel in the specimen format given below along with attested photocopies of certificates in proof of age, caste certificate, qualification, experience, driving licence etc. It should be ensured that application is complete in all respects should be sent to the office of the Regional Director, CGWB, Central Region, N.S. Building, Opp. Old VCA, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001 by speed/registered post and the envelope containing the application should be marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)”. In case where grading is indicated in alphabet (viz A,B,C,etc,) the applicants should furnish the percentage of marks, calculation details which is given on the reverse side of the marks sheet.
2. The envelope containing the application should be marked /super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE), GROUP-‘C’ (MINISTERIAL, NONGAZETTED)” Post addressed to the Regional Director on the above address by registered / speed post to reach on or before 30 days of publication date of advertisement up to 17:00 hours.
Notification & Application form Download