Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellowship
The Official Announcement has been issued by Central University of Tamilnadu to fill the vacancies of Project Assistant & Junior Research Fellowship. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 05.05.2021 & 06.05.2021. Applicants should attend direct interview along with required documents. Interview avenue is mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Central University of Tamilnadu
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 02 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 05.05.2021 & 06.05.2021
Job location:- Neelakudy
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Assistant – 01 Post
• Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Project Assistant
• Candidate must have Master Degree in General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
• Junior Research Fellowship
• MSc in /Microbiology/Life Science/Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET.
• For more information download the notification.
• Project Assistant – 28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India)
• Junior Research Fellowship – 28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India)
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• Project Assistant – Rs. 21, 600/ including 8% HRA.
• Junior Research Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-BET/CUCET qualified) + 8% HRA .
• People for this job invited through Direct Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• Applicants should submit a cover letter and an updated curriculum vitae (CV) with list of publications to Dr. D.Siva Sundara Kumar ([email protected]) with subject “Application for Junior Research Fellow” should reach the undersigned by 4th May , 2021, 5.00 pm.
• After scrutiny of applications, eligible candidates will be called for interview only through email.
• The shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend the interview on 6th May, 2021 (Time: 11 am) through virtual mode.
• If called for interview, the candidate will have to bring
• 1) Dully filled application in the provided format; 2) Two passport size photos;
• 3) Original and attested photocopies of all certificates, degrees, marksheets (10th class onwards);
• 4) Two recommendation letters (one from the present supervisor) and other relevant documents.
• Interviews will be held at the Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamilnadu. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.