Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellowship
The Official Announcement has been issued by Central University of Tamilnadu to fill the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 14.05.2021. Applicants should apply through Email. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Central University of Tamilnadu
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Post
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 14.05.2021
Selection Process:-Online Interview
Job location:- Neelakudy
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Junior Research Fellowship – M.Sc. or Integrated MSc. in Biological Sciences/Life Sciences/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Botany or equivalent with 55% marks with CSIR-JRF/NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/GATE consistently good academic recordswith experience in Biological Sciences with molecular biology experience.
• For more information download the notification.
• As per the norms of DST-SERB, Government of India.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• Junior Research Fellowship – Salary+ HRA-10% (Consolidated salary- Rs.33480)
• People for this job invited through Online Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are encouraged to send the following documents through email to [email protected] on or before (05/05/2021 to 14/05/2021) 20/05/2021.
• The documents to be attached:
1. A cover letter
2. Duly filled and signed application form in the format attached
3. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a passport size photograph.
4. Scanned copies of certificates and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
5. Attested copy of CSIR-JRF/NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/GATE score card.
• Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email along with the meeting details to attend the online interview. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
• Date of Online Interview:06/05/2021(virtual) Online Portal: Google meet and the link will be sent to the respective email of the shortlisted candidates