Central Leather Research Institute Recruitment 2022 / Technicians PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Federal Dermatology Research Institute (CSIR-CLRI), which operates under CSIR, has recently issued an employment announcement. The announcement said a total of 55 posts have been allotted for the vacant Technicians post. Only applications from qualified and qualified individuals will be accepted. The qualifications required to apply, application procedure etc. are given below.
Organization: – CSIR
Job Type :- Central Govt Jobs
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 20.06.2022
Selection process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 55 vacancies are to be filled for the post of Technicians in the Federal Dermatology Research Institute (CSIR-CLRI) operating under CSIR.
1. Applicants applying for the post of Technicians are required to have 10th class pass in Government or Government approved schools / educational institutions or ITI pass in the relevant fields.
2. Applicants for this job should have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years of experience in work related fields in government or private leather companies.
1. The maximum age limit for applicants applying for the post of Technicians is 28 years.
2. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC / ST category and 03 years for OBC and CSIR employees. More information on age relaxation can be found in the announcement.
Applicants selected for this job will receive a monthly salary of Rs.33,875 / – as per the Level 2 (Rs.19,900 – 63,300) salary scale during the work.
Qualified and talented persons for this job will be shortlisted and selected through Trade Test and Written Test and hired.
1. Applicants applying for this job should pay an application fee of Rs.100 / -.
2. There is no application fee for SC / ST / PwD / ESM section, women, CSIR staff etc.
How to apply:-
Applicants who wish to apply for this job can register their application through the website link given below. Further only the applicants recommended by the Selection Committee should attach the required documents along with a copy of the registered application and send it expeditiously to the address given in the notice. 20.06.2022 is the last day to apply for this job.