CDFD Recruitment 2022 / 06 Junior Assistant Posts
A recent announcement by the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics that vacancies were to be filled. It has been mentioned that 06 posts have been allotted for the vacant posts of Technical Officer – II, Technical Assistant, Junior Managerial Assistant, Junior Assistant – II, Junior Assistant – II, Skilled Work Assistant – II Posts. Applicants interested in applying for this job are advised to apply quickly and avail the benefits. Details about the job such as education, age, application procedure are all simply given below.
Organization :- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 06
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 30.06.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Hyderabad
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Technical Officer – II
2. Technical Assistant
3. Junior Managerial Assistant
4. Junior Assistant – II
5. Skilled Work Assistant – II
1. Technical Officer – II – First class B.Sc. or equivalent with 8 years relevant experience / M.Sc. or equivalent with 4 years relevant experience / B.Tech. or equivalent with 04 years relevant experience.
Desirable Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with four years relevant experience. Expertise in basic molecular biology and biochemistry techniques. Experience in laboratory management. Expertise in one or more of the following areas is preferable: (a) Handling of pathogenic organisms. (b) Working with small laboratory animals (mice, rats, rabbits, guinea pigs etc). (c) Experiments in bio safety level 2/2+3 laboratory.
2. Technical Assistant – First class B.Sc. / B.Tech. with three years experience OR Post Graduate in Science / Technology or PG Diploma in Science / Technology with one year experience.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with experience in Molecular Biology and other disciplines of Modern Biology.
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Govt. Office or a Public body or an organization of repute or equivalent experience gained (i) in the private sector, in a company (or companies) incorporated under Companies Act 1956, and / or (ii) in an Institute registered under the Societies Act and with Typewriting English 30 wpm and Shorthand English 80 wpm.
Desirable Experience: Should have sound knowledge in Central Govt. Rules and Regulations, working knowledge in computerized accounting package/software etc.
4. Junior Assistant – II – The candidate should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Desirable Experience: Working knowledge in FRSR, handling establishment matters, service matters, administrative matters in Central Govt. Institutes etc., Proficiency in MS Office and Computer Applications.
5. Junior Assistant – II – The candidate should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University, with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Desirable Experience: Working knowledge in GFR and Central Govt. Accounting Rules. Proficiency in MS Office, accounting packages etc.
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Desirable Experience : 01 or 02 years working experience in a Biological R & D Centre in preparing media, autoclaving and assisting the students / staff in the day to day experiments.
1. Technical Officer – II – 30 years
2. Technical Assistant – 30 years
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – 25 years
4. Junior Assistant – II – 25 years
5. Junior Assistant – II – 25 years
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – 25 years
1. Technical Officer – II – Rs. 44,900/-
2. Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,400/-
3. Junior Managerial Assistant – Rs. 29,200/-
4. Junior Assistant – II – Rs. 19,900/-
5. Junior Assistant – II – Rs. 19,900/-
6. Skilled Work Assistant – II – Rs. 18,000/-
1. Written Test
1. Gen/ EWS – Rs.200/-
2. ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD/Women – Nill
How to apply: –
1. Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the CDFD website in the careers web page under current openings section i.e. http://www.cdfd.oirg.in/ from 30.05.2022 to 30.06.2022.
2. – The print out of online application duly signed by the candidate and accompanied with self-attested copies of attachments and other certificates / documents should be sent in an envelope super scripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ (Post Code ________)”, To The Head-Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039, Telangana on or before ___________, separately for each post, in case a candidate applies for multiple posts.