CDAC Recruitment 2021 | Senior Consultant (Part Time)
The Official Announcement has been issued by Center for Development of Advanced Computing to fill the vacancies of Senior Consultant (Part Time) Posts. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 21.06.2021. There are Various vacancy available all over India. Applicants should send applications by online mode only.The filled Online Application submitted along with the required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 21.06.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Consultant (Part Time) – Various
• Applicants should complete master degree from Electrical and Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering from recognized board can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should have 15 years work experience on related to field.
• For more information download the notification.
• Age limit for above post is minimum 18 to 64 years of age can apply
• The salary for the above post will be Rs.5000/- per Present in the field .
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply for above job.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once enter into the official portal of Center for Development of Advanced Computing select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.