Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Lower Division Clerk & Other PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Cantonment Board Office has released a new notification to fill the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Safaiwala, Male Nursing Assistant. It is reported that a total of 7 vacancies have been allocated for this work. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – Cantonment Board
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 19.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the published notification, a total of 7 vacancies have been allotted for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Safaiwala, Male Nursing Assistant.
1. Lower Division Clerk – 2 posts
2. Safaiwala – 4 posts
3. Male Nursing Assistant – 1 post
1. Lower Division Clerk – 1. Any Degree from any recognized university. 2. Should pass typewriting test with a speed of minimum 35 words per minute in English, on computer. 3. Computer Knowledge – MS Office or equivalent.
2.Safaiwala – 1. VIIIth Std Pass/ Fail must be literate in local language. 2. Should be able to perform cleaning related works.
3. Male Nursing Assistant – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for this job is 21 and the maximum age is 33. Please refer to the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
It has been informed that the selected candidates will be paid on the basis of performance.
1. Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19500/- Rs.62000 (Level -8)
2. Safaiwala – Rs. 15700/- Rs.50000 (Level -1)
3. Male Nursing Assistant – Rs. 15700/- Rs.50000 (Level -1)
It has been informed that the candidates who are willing to apply for this job will be selected through written test and skill test. For more details visit the official notification.
1. Examination fee – Rs.150/-
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and apply online. Applications received after 19.09.2022 will not be accepted.
Notification & Application form Download