Canara Bank Recruitment 2021 | Chief Digital Officer
Canara Bank has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Chief Digital Officer. A total of 01 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by as soon. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Canara Bank
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- GD/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Chief Digital Officer – 01
• Chief Digital Officer – B.E./ B.Tech and MBA and Certification in Project Management (PMP) Preferred: Certifications in Digital Transformation, Digital Product Management, etc. from reputed Institutions.
• 10 years in BFSI sector and Currently working in Scale IV Divisional/Chief Manager and above or equivalent post.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Between 35 – 50 years as on 30.04.2021
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• a) The application received will be shortlisted on the basis of track record of the candidate and suitability.
• b) Candidates to the extent of required number only will be called for Interview.
• c) The shortlisted candidates have to undergo the process of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
• SC/ST/PWBD/Women – ₹ 118/- (Intimation charges only; Includes GST @18%)
• All Others ₹ 1180/- (Includes GST @ 18%)
How to apply:-
• Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process.
• All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
• Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 1/2021 – Chief Digital Officer on Contract Basis” and download the application.
• Candidates should fill the required details in the Application Form. A recent Passport size colour photograph should be firmly affixed on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
• Enclose selfattested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post. The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
• The candidates name in the application should be as it appears in SSC / SSLC / X Standard Marks Card.
• In case the candidate has changed his/her name, the changed name should be as per the Gazette Notification / Marriage Certificate.
• Applications received at our end after 30.06.2021 will not be considered for the process and will be lodged at our end.