Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2022 / Assistant Director Posts
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has now issued a Notice of Employment. There are a total of 336 vacancies for the posts of Director, Assistant Director, Personal Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Horticulture Supervisor, Senior Technician & Technical Assistant. Below we have summarized the information like eligibility, age and salary required to apply for this job. Those who are interested are requested to apply today and benefit from this post.
Organization :- Bureau of Indian Standards
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 300+
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 09.05.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
The Indian Standards Bureau of Indian Standards has announced that a total of 336 vacancies will be filled under the various categories of Director, Assistant Director, Personal Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Horticulture Supervisor, Senior Technician & Technical Assistant.
1. Director – 01 Post
2. Assistant Director – 01 Post
3. Assistant Director – 02 Posts
4. Personal Assistant – 28 Posts
5. Assistant Section Officer – 47 Posts
6. Assistant – 02 Posts
7. Stenographer – 22 Posts
8. Senior Secretariat Assistant – 100 Posts
9. Horticulture Supervisor – 01 Post
10. Technical Assistant – 47 Posts
11. Senior Technician – 19 Posts
– Total 336 Posts
1. Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law / LLB for the post of Director (Legal). Also those who have worked or have worked in the posts mentioned in the notification under the Central / State Government can apply.
2. Must have completed Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / MBA Degree for Assistant Director position. Must have at least 5 years of working experience in the field related to the job.
3. Must have completed at least one degree in Personal Assistant. Applicants must also have passed the Shorthand test in English or Hindi. Must also be well versed in computer.
4. Must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Completing the Skill Test in Computer Proficiency is even more special.
5. Must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical for the Assistant job. Must also have at least 5 years of experience in work related fields or Auto cad.
6. Must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree for the post of Stenographer, Senior Secretariat Assistant.
7. Must have completed 10th class for Horticulture Supervisor job. Also having experience in the field related to the work is extra special.
8. Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science for the post of Technical Assistant.
9. Applicants for the post of Senior Technician should have completed Class 10 or ITI as per the applicable job category. Must also have at least 2 years prior experience in the field of work related field.
1. The Director is 56 years old.
2. 35 years as Assistant Director
3. 30 years for the post of Personal Assistant,
4. 30 years for the post of Assistant Section Officer,
5. 30 years for Assistant job,
6. Senior Technician is 27 years old.
7. He is 27 years old and works as a stenographer.
8. Senior Secretariat Assistant is 27 years old.
9. Horticulture Supervisor is 27 years old.
The maximum age limit for Senior Technician is 27 years as on 09.05.2022. In addition, the age relaxation for the above tasks is 5 years for SC / ST category, 3 years for OBC category, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities category and age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman category as per government norms.
1. Online Exam,
2. Practical / Skill Test
It has been informed that they will be selected according to the job they are applying for through interview. See the announcement for more details.
1. Applicants for the post of Assistant Director should pay an application fee of Rs. 800 / -.
2. Applicants for all other jobs have to pay an application fee of Rs.500 / -.
SCs / STs / PWDs / Women and Bureau of Indian Standards serving employees are not required to pay the application fee. The Director has also announced that there will be no application fee for persons applying for the job.
How to apply: –
Only eligible and talented persons are eligible to apply for this Central Government job by clicking on the website link below this post and completing the required online applications for the required job on the official site and submitting by the deadline.