Border Security Force Recruitment 2021 | Specialist
Border Security Force has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts. There are 89 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 21.06.2021 & 30.06.2021 , 5 PM and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Border Security Force
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 89 Posts
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 21.06.2021 & 30.06.2021
Selection Process:- Walk in Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Direct Interview
Job location:- Any where in India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
• Specialist – 27
• General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 62
• Total of 89 vacancies available at Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
• For Specialists – Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty.
• Applicants should have 1 years experience for degree holder and 2 years experience for diploma holders.
• For General Duty Medical Officers – Applicants should complete MBBS can apply.
• The maximum age limit of the above Job is 67 years of age.
Remuneration: The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the contractual appointee is as under:
Specialist Rs 85,000/-p.m.
GDMOS Rs 75.000/- p.m.
This consolidated amount shall remain fixed for the whole tenure of contract which limited to three years.
• Applicants selected through walk in Interview and shortlisting based on the candidates performance and physical strength / Medical Test.
How to Apply:-
• For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions: schedule of walk-in-Interview etc.,
• Candidates are requested to go through the advertisement appearing in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and website of BSF i.e. https://whatsnew.bsf.gov.in/
• The candidates should read all the information carefully before appearing in the walk-in- interview.