BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, IT, Electrical, Chemical & Metallurgy Engineering, Finance and HR Professionals to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Energy Storage, Defence & Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water. BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 | BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee Job Notification 2022 | BHEL Engineer/Executive Trainee 2022 Online Application @ https://careers.bhel.in/– BHEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 150 Engineer/Executive Trainee Posts.
Organization: – BHEL
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 150
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- . 04.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Engineer Trainee – Civil Engg
2. Engineer Trainee – Mechanical Engg
3. Engineer Trainee – IT/ Comp. Sc Engg
4. Engineer Trainee – Electrical Engg
5. Engineer Trainee – Chemical Engg
6. Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy Engg
7. Executive Trainee (Finance)
8. Executive Trainee (HR)
1. Engineer Trainee in (Civil/ Mechanical/ IT Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy) – Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute*
2. Executive Trainee in (Finance) – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
3. Engineer Trainee – IT/ Comp. Sc Engg – Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with at least 60%# marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Social Work or MBA from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55%# marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters. Candidates with Social Work or MBA qualifications should have had a specialization/ elective in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ HRM in the final year.
1. Engineer Trainee in (Civil/ Mechanical/ IT Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy) – 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1995 are not eligible to apply). 29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduation in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
2. Executive Trainee in (Finance) – 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1993 are not eligible to apply)
3. Executive Trainee in (HR) – 29 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1993 are not eligible to apply)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt Rules.
1. Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers/Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-.
2. Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 32.5% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (31% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Uniform, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
a) Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
1. UR/EWS/OBC – Rs.800/-
2. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.300/-
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.
How to apply: –
1. The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in. Applicant must read the instructions for submission carefully and ensure that the application is submitted successfully and transaction with reference to payment of fee for application form and / or processing fee as applicable is successfully transacted.
2. In case of multiple submission of ONLINE applications from same applicant, only the last eligible application shall be considered as final submission for candidature in BHEL.
Notification & Application form Download