Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2022 Project Engineer Posts
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced that the vacant posts of Trainee Engineer – I and Project Engineer – I are to be filled. In this notification, it has been mentioned that a total of 60 posts have been allocated for these vacant posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs are requested to take advantage of this opportunity without fail. All job related information like education, age, application method etc. are given below in simple manner.
Organization: – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 150
Nature of work: – Trainee
Last date:- 03.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has informed that 80 posts are vacant for Trainee Engineer – I and 70 posts for Project Engineer – I.
Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech Degree in work related course from AICTE approved Engineering Colleges / Universities can apply for Trainee Engineer – I and Project Engineer – I posts.
Candidates applying for these jobs who have minimum 06 months to maximum 02 years working experience in relevant fields will be given preference.
1. The age limit of the candidates applying for the post of Trainee Engineer – I has been fixed as maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2022.
2. As on 01.08.2022, the age limit of the candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer – I has been fixed as maximum 32 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Candidates selected for the post of Trainee Engineer – I will be paid a minimum monthly salary of Rs.30,000/- to a maximum of Rs.40,000/-.
2. Candidates selected for the post of Project Engineer – I will be paid a minimum monthly salary of Rs.40,000/- to a maximum of Rs.55,000/-.
Candidates who are qualified and capable for these jobs will be selected and hired through Written Test and Interview.
1. Candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer-I will be charged an application fee of Rs.472/-.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Trainee Engineer-I will be charged an application fee of Rs.177/-.
How to apply: –
Candidates who are willing and able to apply for these jobs should fill and submit the application form given below mentioned website link. 03.08.2022 is the last date to apply for this job.
Notification & Application form Download