Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) / Scientific Assistant
Baba Atomic Research Center has issued a notice to fill the vacancies. The vacancies for Stipendiary Trainees Category-I & II, Scientific Assistant / B, Technician / B are announced in this announcement. A total of 266 sites have been earmarked for the project. The procedure for applying for the job is given very simply as follows.
Organization :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 266
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 30.4.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 266 posts have been allotted for the vacant Stipendiary Trainees Category-I & II, Scientific Assistant / B & Technician / B posts at Baba Atomic Research Center as follows.
1. Stipendiary Trainee Category I – 71
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category II – 189
3.Scientific Assistant / B – 01
4.Technician / B (Library Science) – 01
5.Technician / B (Rigger) – 04
1. Applicant for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I job must have completed Diploma Degree in Occupational fields in Government or Government approved educational institutions.
2. Applicant for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category II, Scientific Assistant / B, Technician / B should have completed at least one of the ITI, SSC, HSC etc. in the relevant fields of work in Government or Government approved educational institutes / schools.
1. Those aged between 18 and 24 can apply for the Stipendiary Trainee Category-I job as on 30.04.2022.
2. Those aged between 18 and 22 can apply for the Stipendiary Trainee Category II job as on 30.04.2022.
3. People between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for the job of Scientific Assistant as on 30.04.2022.
4. Those between 18 and 25 years of age can apply for the post of Technician / B as on 30.04.2022.
The applicant will be paid a minimum salary of Rs.10,500 to a maximum of Rs.35,400 / – depending on the post selected and recruited.
The applicant applying for these jobs will be selected in the following manner.
1. Preliminary Test
2. Advanced Test
3. Skill Test
1. Applicant applying for Stipendiary Trainee category-I & Scientific Assistant job has to pay an application fee of Rs.150 / -.
2. Applicant applying for Stipendiary Trainee category-II & Technician job has to pay an application fee of Rs.100 / -.
3.There is no application fee for SC / ST / PwD members, women and ex-servicemen.
How to apply: –
Those who wish to apply for this job should register their application through the website link provided at the end of the registration. Applications registered after the closing date of 30.04.2022 will not be accepted. The applicant is therefore advised to apply before the last day and avail the benefit.