Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2022
In the recent notification from Baba Atomic Research Center, it has been informed that the applications of eligible persons are invited for the vacant posts. It has been said that a total of 36 posts are to be filled for the posts of Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Sub Officer. It is also said that the employees selected for this job will be given a monthly salary of up to Rs.44,900/-. Those who are interested to apply for this job are requested to apply immediately and avail.
Organization: – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 36
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 12.09.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Nurse – 13 posts
2. Scientific Assistant (Pathology) – 02 Posts
3. Scientific Assistant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – 08 Posts
4. Scientific Assistant (Medical Social Worker) – 01 post
5. Scientific Assistant (Civil) – 08 Posts
6. Sub Officer – 04 posts
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification from Government or Government recognized School / College / University as appropriate for the post applied for.
1. Nurse – 12th pass and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc in Nursing
2. Scientific Assistant (Pathology) – B.Sc and Post Graduate Diploma (DMLT) in Medical Lab Technology (or) B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology
3. Scientific Assistant (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – B.Sc and B.Sc Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology from DMRIT / DNMT / DFIT (or)
4. Scientific Assistant (Medical Social Worker) – Post Graduate Degree in Medical Social Work
5. Scientific Assistant (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
6. Sub Officer – Must have 12th standard and certificate of completion of Sub-Officer Course from National Fire Service College.
1. The age limit of the candidates applying for the post of Sub Officer has been fixed as 18 years to 40 years as on 12.09.2022.
2. Age limit of candidates applying for other jobs is fixed as 18 years to 30 years as on 12.09.2022. SC / ST – 05 years and OBC – 03 years age relaxation is also provided.
1. Rs.44,900/- for Nurse job,
2. Rs.35,400/- for Scientist Assistant,
3. A monthly salary of Rs.35,400/- will be paid for Sub Officer.
Candidates will be selected and recruited through the following selection process.
1. Preliminary Test
2. Advanced Test
3. Skills Test
4. Personal Interview
1. Candidates applying for this job have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
2. SC / ST / PWD and women etc. are exempted from application fee.
How to apply: –
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job should fill and submit the application from the official website link. 12.09.2022 is the last date to apply for this job.