BESCOM Recruitment 2022 400 Apprentice Posts
Bengaluru Electricity Distribution Company Limited (bescom) has released a new job notification. It mentions that the vacant Apprentice posts are to be filled. Eligible candidates will be selected through written test. We have compiled the complete details about this task below. Aspirants can apply and avail before the last date.
Organization: – BESCOM
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 400
Nature of work: – Apprentice
Last date:- 07.11.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Bangalore
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Graduate Apprentice – 325 Posts
2. Technician Apprentice – 75 Posts
1. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Graduate Apprentice must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any related field from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Candidates who want to apply for Technician Apprentice job should have passed 3 years diploma from a recognized educational institution.
The minimum age of the candidates is fixed as 18 years depending on the job. Please refer to the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
1. Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9008/-
2. Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Candidates will be selected through written test. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and apply online. Applications received after 07.11.2022 will not be accepted. Last date to apply for this job through NATS portal is October 31, 2021.